Saturday 27 September 2008

Peder Severin Kroyer paintings

Peder Severin Kroyer paintings
Pieter de Hooch paintings
Pietro Perugino paintings
Not for me,” said Angela. “I came well provisioned. I’m only here to keep you company. And there’s a Mrs. Somebody next door to me who I used to know. She’s got a private cache of all the sleeping pills in the world. I’ve made great friends with her already. I shall be all right.”
On the third day of his ordeal, the worst according to habitués of the establishment, there came a telephone call from Barbara.
“Pobble, I want to go back to London. I’m bored.”
“Bored with Aunt Barbara?”
“Not with her, with here.”
“You stay where you’re put, chattel.”
“No. Please, I want to go
“Your is where I am. You can’t come here.”
“No. I want to go to London.”
“You can’t. I sent the servants away for a fortnight.”
“Most of my friends live without servants.”
“You’ve sunk into a very low world, Babs.”
“Don’t be such an ass. Sonia Trumpington hasn’t any

No comments: