Monday 12 January 2009

George Frederick Watts Endymion

George Frederick Watts EndymionGeorge Frederick Watts CreationUnknown Artist Venice Grand Canal
Professional Growth. * Actions: o To read something for at least 30 minutes, everyday. o Come up with a list of books I want to finish for the year. o Organize my book shelf. o Schedule tentative books I want to read each each purpose and category of fulfillment. Pick the top 3 outcomes you really want to work on. Pick ones that will give you the biggest rewards for your efforts. Pick ones that contribute towards the life categories that need to be filled up the most.
These are the most important outcomes for the year - if you just got month in my calendar. o Write down at the end of each day, what I learned or improved upon or contributed towards in that day.Step 5: The Most Important OutcomeGive yourself a pat on the back for making it past step 4!! I’m so proud of you. And if you haven’t done it, take some time, go back and do it for yourself. Trust me, you will benefit from it.Review each of your outcome blocks, especially

No comments: