Sunday 16 November 2008

Pino Early Morning painting

Pino Early Morning paintingJean-Leon Gerome Pygmalion and Galatea paintingVincent van Gogh Irises painting
barely talk to me! Don't you see what I've done?

   Even her own want their only daughter to marry a werewolf? And the child – the child – "

Lupin actually seized handfuls of his own hair; he looked quite deranged.

   "My kind don't usually breed! It will be like me, I am convinced of it – how can I forgive myself, when I knowingly risked passing on my own condition to an innocent child? And if, by some miracle, it is not like me, then it will be better off, a hundred times so, without a father of whom it must always be ashamed!"

   "Remus!" whispered Hermione, tears in her eyes. "Don't say that – how could any child be ashamed of you?"

"Oh, I don't know, Hermione," said Harry. "I'd be pretty ashamed of him."

   Harry did not know where his rage was coming from, but it

No comments: