Wednesday 19 November 2008

Gockel Studio Recording IV

Gockel Studio Recording IVGockel Studio Recording IIIGockel Strolling IIGockel Strolling I
the sight of him, she dropped her son into the crib behind her and threw her arms wide, as if this would help, as if in shielding him from sight she hoped to be chosen instead ...

"Not Harry, not Harry, please not Harry!"
"Stand aside. Stand aside, girl!" He could have forced her away from the crib, but it seemed more prudent to finish them all ... The green light flashed around the room and she dropped like her
"Stand aside, you silly girl... stand aside, now."

"Not Harry, please no, take me, kill me instead --"

"This is my last warning --"

"Not Harry! Please ... have mercy ... have mercy ... Not Harry! Not Harry! Please -- I'll do anything ..."

No comments: