Friday 21 November 2008

Gjertson The Anniversary

Gjertson The AnniversaryManet Basket Of FruitGjertson Four O'ClockAndreotti A Day's Outing
Death Eater, and here to give his views on some of the more insane rumors circulating about him, I'd like to introduce a new correspondent. Rodent?"

   "'Rodent'?" said yet another familiar voice, and Harry, Ron, and Hermione cried out together:

"Fred!"

"No – is it George?"

"It's Fred, I think," said Ron, leaning in closer, as whichever twin it was said,

"I'm not being ‘Rodent,' no way, I told you I wanted to be ‘Rapier'!"

   "Oh, all right then, ‘Rapier,' could you please give us your take on the various stories we've been hearing about the Chief Death Eater?"

   "Yes, River, I can," said Fred. "As our listeners will know, unless they've taken refuge at the bottom of a , You-Know-Who's strategy of remaining in the shadows is creating a

No comments: